MtG Swiss Tournament 1.1.3
|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
MtG Swiss Tournament is a streamlined app for managing Magic the Gathering swiss style tournaments using official DCI rules. It generates random pairings, lets you report results, and computes the standings after each round for you.
- pairings and standings according to official DCI rules (including tiebreakers)
- simple but polished user interface
- you can enter any number of players, byes will automatically be assigned if necessary
- you can play as many rounds as you like - the matchmaking tries to avoid repeating the same pairings as long as possible
- generates seatings for drafts etc.
- you can drop players
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MtG Swiss Tournament is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
MtG Swiss Tournament (version 1.1.3) has a file size of 314.57 KB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 459 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
|File size||314.57 KB|
|License model||Free Trial|
Here you can find the changelog of MtG Swiss Tournament since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-30. The latest version is 1.1.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-27. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-04-24
Add a review
Tell us your experience with MtG Swiss Tournament 1.1.3